Delivery of shipments of rolling/tracked equipment and an entire range of static cargoes from China to Novorossiysk and Saint Petersburg is available with transhipment at Derince and Tangier. The use of roll-trailers provides a competitive solution for static cargoes compared with flat rack containers and conventional services. Transit time – 40/45 days to Novorossiysk, 45/50 days to Saint Petersburg.
- Sailing frequency – every 15 days from Shanghai, Qingdao and Guangzhou
- Vessels types – Ro-Ro (PCTC) and MPP with a maximum age of 20 years
- Limitations on acceptance of rolling/tracked cargoes – the weight must not exceed 50 tonnes and the height must not exceed 5.2 metres
- MAFI trailers accept cargoes up to 40 metric tonnes in weight
- Service calls at NLE terminal in the port of Novorossiysk (via Derince), PLP or Bronka – at Saint Petersburg (via Tangier).
- Ports of call in China: Shanghai, Qingdao, Guangzhou
Shanghai – Novorossiysk